I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the lovely Hiccups and Hounds and am really thrilled!
There are so many amazing blogs out there and I am happy to make my nominations too. The nomination required 7 facts about myself, so here they are…
1. I am an events manager by day, and I LOVE my job.
2. I used to be a singer in a wedding band, and would love to do that again someday.
3. I’m obsessed with dogs! I had a Jack Russell called Tilly who passed away last year and was the love of my life!
4. I secretly watch the X-Factor even though I pretend I’m far too cool for that shit.
5. I write fictional stories in my spare time.
6. My favourite country is Colombia.
7. My dream is to one day buy a sailing boat and sail around the world writing novels.
– You must display the award logo at the top of the post.
– You must thank the person/people who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post.
– You must add this set of rules so your nominees will know what to do.
– You must add 7 facts about yourself in the post.
– You must nominate 5 other blogs and leave links to their blogs in the post.
– You must let the people know you’ve nominated them.
– You must follow the person who nominated you on Bloglovin.
So thanks again for the nomination Danielle! Have a look on her amazing blog and check out my nominations – the blogs that I think are truly great, which are as follows…